With primary season underway, it’s time to make sure that we empower our friends and neighbors to vote. Check out and share the resources below with your community!
- Click here for your state registration deadlines and then scroll down to register, check your registration, sign up for election reminders, and request an absentee ballot.
Get Out the Vote!
- Already registered? Exercise your constitutional rights and pledge to help five friends register to vote before the November elections!
- Help get out the vote in your community! Learn how to host a voter registration drive in your state.
- Download our Advocacy and Voter Registration Training slides.
- Download the National Council for Behavioral Health’s Get Out the Vote 2020 Toolkit, which is available in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
- Looking to contact your elected officials? Visit USA.gov to find resources for contacting federal, state, and local leaders.
*COVID-19 UPDATES* For ongoing updates related to 2020 elections (including information on state primaries) and COVID-19, please visit Vote.org.
- If you’re concerned about heading to the polls, visit the National Conference of State Legislatures’ website to learn about vote-by-mail and absentee voting opportunities in your state.
- 2SIGN UP FOR
- 3CHECK YOUR
- 4GET YOUR